Deciding Where to Go > Reviews, Visits, and Rankings

Michigan State University College of Law LEO Program-Review

(1/1)

MSU1L2013:
Hey all,
When I was admitted to the LEO Program, I realized there was a lack of reviews for this program online. Eventually, I found someone who gave me a great review and answered all my questions, so I feel that I should give my review of the program.

I loved this program and would definitely recommend it to anyone. It runs for 6 weeks from early may to late june and costs around $1,350 and it is worth every penny. You take Torts, Property, Research and Writing, Academic Skills, and a Writing Workshop (5 classes). The brochure says that there may be some activities on the weekends so don't plan anything...not true. Our weekends were free to do whatever we wanted. Some people went home, others did homework outside laying on the grass. For Torts and Property, you have a midterm and final and you don't get letter grades, but you do get grades ranging from Needs Help to Highly Satisfactory. For Research and Writing, you have to write a long memo (depending on your professor). All in all, it's doable. Sometimes you feel like you are barely floating, but if you can survive the 6 intense weeks, you can survive law school (that's how I feel).

So now let's get to the important stuff.

You will be staying in Owen Hall, and if you have never visited, the campus has well water. If you are like me and have never experienced well water, you are in for a shock. I suggest you get a water filter to have some drinkable water. Also the bathrooms are meant for one person to use at a time. There is a door on both sides, except it does not lock from the inside. So you have to make some sort of arrangement to let your suite-mate know you are using the bathroom. The water is yellow and smells WONDERFULLY of metal, especially early in the morning.
If you have never been to Michigan, bring some warmer clothes with you. My first week there, the weather was in the 30s...I was expecting summer. I had no warm clothes and was shivering. Luckily I found a space heater.
Also, Owen Hall has no A/C so bring a fan, even a small one works. Owen Hall provides linens, so if you can't bring it, then you are in luck. 

I'm sure everyone has tons of questions before coming here. As I said, I would recommend doing the program. I feel that every 1L should do this. It is very beneficial. Also, the percentage of those who get in after the program ends is high. As long as you work hard and show improvement, you will get in.
If anyone has any other questions, feel free to email me. I'd be happy to help out. GOOD LUCK!!

PhilipOl:
It is a homonym for the Chinese word for "death," therefore; some hospitals do not have a fourth floor. Celebrities typically have a style dictated by the image of. The importance of articles in today’s websites and internet based companies are immeasurable. I bought/received/used the product for three months and there has been no request for my email address and I have not received a single "upsell" website/email. This method provides a much even natural tan on your skin. tools we use to create it out of sight. Commercial diving is very different from recreational. Till such time a new drug comes to substitutes it, phentermine will continue to be in much demand.   
 Golf Video - The Reality Of Putting
Fett Weg Faktor - German Version Of Fat Loss Factor
Click On this site
Pigeon Breeding Revealed
Law Of Attraction For

purchased from the iTunes store right there on your. ”, our mothers would exclaim, “Who has money to pay for their TV shows. Every online business provides great service to generate satisfaction among their customers.  If not, then carefully observe around the area surrounding the body. In most cases if the fungus is treated properly you will start to see improvement within the first few days.   
ftp://ftp.uaz.ru/Incoming/manpdf/e/exrecsys.pdf

Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar: $400-$500. The mold should then be gone from the curtain now it is important to keep the mold from returning. Comprehending what you have just read can also be a problem.   
Six Pack Abs Exercises 50% Comm. Elite Marketing=big
Related Site
simply click

There are no monthly bills to pay after the initial download. Now anyone could take a photograph and leave the complex parts of the process to others. Articulators are composed of the tongue, teeth, hard palate, soft palate, jaw, and cheeks. As a result there is enough of it in your nasal passages that you can sleep quietly. Sports cars which range in price from $15,000 to $100,000 or higher and are cars that people do not buy every day. As a parent, you are very understanding with what your child is going through but things are different when you leave the home especially in school because the kids who don’t know any better and they will laugh. These are electronically. com/id/2131124/.  Many people enjoy doing this as a hobby were they have a talent that no one else has. Warning: Hazards of Being an E.   

Other links:
http://ukgreenfingers.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16092&p=16806#p16806

hop over to here
Vegan Ebooks -weight-loss Program, And
Maximum Paid Surveys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version