Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Financial Obligation to an Undergraduate Institution Implications  (Read 3038 times)

woolgather

• View Profile
    • Email
I owe a relatively small amount to a college I attended as an undergrad, which I transferred from. I may be able to pay the owed amount by the deadlines for Fall 2014 admissions. Will it reflect poorly on me if I say that, yes, I have a financial obligation there? I did not receive my Bachelors from said college. What does saying yes do, anyway? Will my application be unable to go on?
"Artists are never intellectuals; that's why they're artists." --A. Warhol

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
Re: Financial Obligation to an Undergraduate Institution Implications
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 06:20:44 PM »
I owe a relatively small amount to a college I attended as an undergrad, which I transferred from. I may be able to pay the owed amount by the deadlines for Fall 2014 admissions. Will it reflect poorly on me if I say that, yes, I have a financial obligation there? I did not receive my Bachelors from said college. What does saying yes do, anyway? Will my application be unable to go on?

If you lie and say no when the truth is yes, it will be the end of your law school dreams when your lie is discovered.  Dishonesty in the application process is a big no no, if you do it and get caught it is usually the end of the road for any dreams of becoming a lawyer.

Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"