Your profession and major mean very little in the law school admission process. It really comes down to Undergraduate GPA and LSAT. When I was in law school my classmates had been journalists, graphic designers, engineers, etc.
Getting into a T14 school is very difficult and you will need to have at least a 3.5 undergrad GPA and score in the top 10% of LSAT takers, which is unlikely. I hope you get into a T14 school, but the likelihood of that happening is minimal, but that doesn't mean you can't have a successful legal career. 90% of practicing lawyers did not attend the top 10 law schools.