Deciding Where to Go > Where should I go next fall?

BU v. GW v. Fordham

(1/1)

jane1960:
I just got three waitlist offers and am having a hard time making a choice in a short amount of time. I'm between BU v. GW v. Fordham.  I want to do the biglaw thing on the East Coast.  Maybe become involved in politics much later in life.  Career prospects and starting salary are my main priorities.

My gut tells me all 3 schools are fairly comparable, and I should go with the one I like the best.  Do most people agree?   If that is the case,  BU is an easy choice. It's closest to my family, my favorite location, and was the only school to give me $. 

If GW or Fordham will give me a significant advantage over BU I would reconsider, but from what I've heard I think I will have a similar experience at any of them.  I know GW is ranked slightly high, but rankings only tell so much.

I also got into W&M with 10k but am not considering it, as I want to be in a city.  I am waitlisted at UMich, UVA and GTown.  Obviously, if I get in to any of them, I will go.  But I am not holding my breath and need to make a choice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version