I have performed a lot of research on online non ABA schools. I will choose one very soon. Note that ABA schools have a 62% pass rate for CA Baby Bar for 1st timers. The below ranking is based on the percentage of 1st time Baby Bar takers to pass.
1) California School of Law pass rate is 46% average for past 3 years. (cost is $9,000/year) 57 first time takers over 3 years. Drawback is that you must view class session only at specific times to stay in the program. That is probably why they highest success rate.
2) California Southern University pass rate is 44% average for past 3 years. Only 16 first time takers over 3 years. (cost is $6,500/year)
3) Northwestern CA Univ pass rate is 34% and cost is $4,500).
4) Taft pass rate is 25%. (Cost is $7,920)
5) Concord pass rate is 24% (Cost is $9,984)
6) Abraham Lincoln Univ pass rate is 23%. Even though I like there on-line program. (Cost is $7,500)
I am leaning toward # 2 California Southern, but need more specifics. Any one have any experience with that school.