Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: great resource for those studying for the June LSAT  (Read 1503 times)

FZacharyJ

• View Profile
    • Email
great resource for those studying for the June LSAT
« on: May 28, 2013, 04:17:17 PM »
First off, this is not an advertisement so PLEASE do not flag. This is actually something that can benefit all of us who are studying for the LSAT.

LSATMax has opened up their full course to those studying for the June LSAT, which opens access to all the licensed previous LSAT exams, lessons, homeworks, etc. They also set up an "Ask Us Anything" section that I have personally used. The people who answer are previous LSAT preparatory instructors and professionals.

I really think this can benefit a lot of us, so lets make the most of it!

Here's the link and hope this helps you guys out.

https://www.facebook.com/lsatmax/posts/459066627509533?ref=notif&notif_t=like

Cheers,

FZacharyJ

LSAT Blog

• View Profile
    • LSAT Blog
Re: great resource for those studying for the June LSAT
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 12:27:26 PM »
Looks like it expired on the same day.

FZacharyJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:23:25 PM »
Just check their facebook and it was updated today. Looks like the offer still stands :) By the way this would be a great way to access all of the previous LSATs from the last 20+ years.

https://www.facebook.com/lsatmax?ref=stream

Jeffort

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 12:42:29 AM »
By the way this would be a great way to access all of the previous LSATs from the last 20+ years.

Actually no, it isn't a great way to access and use LSAT PrepTests.  It is a pencil and paper test with questions where it is frequently useful to write things down and mark up the questions, especially in the logic games section.  Trying to do serious prep, practice and studying for the LSAT on the small screen of an android or iPhone would be really dumb for many many reasons.  Preparing for the LSAT properly includes working practice questions and taking practice tests printed on paper. 

Thanks for shilling the product though FZacharyJ, sales not going well? 
PS, the offer is expired again, you need to fix your FB page.

FZacharyJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 03:23:50 PM »
By the way this would be a great way to access all of the previous LSATs from the last 20+ years.

Actually no, it isn't a great way to access and use LSAT PrepTests.  It is a pencil and paper test with questions where it is frequently useful to write things down and mark up the questions, especially in the logic games section.  Trying to do serious prep, practice and studying for the LSAT on the small screen of an android or iPhone would be really dumb for many many reasons.  Preparing for the LSAT properly includes working practice questions and taking practice tests printed on paper. 

Thanks for shilling the product though FZacharyJ, sales not going well? 
PS, the offer is expired again, you need to fix your FB page.

You bring up a lot of valid points. First off, yes I have personally purchased the full course and am using it to study. While the LSAT is a paper and pen test, the way in which I study these days at school is through my computer and ipad. These are familiar and comfortable platforms for me to learn through and I know that many students are the same.

All of the content that is in the app is emailed to you in a welcome packet when you purchase the app. So you actually CAN print everything including the prep tests, which is what I have done. The app basically serves to replace the in class component of LSAT prep and alleviate the burden of cost for many students.

Regards,
FZacharyJ

FZacharyJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 03:31:02 PM »
Additionally, I just checked their facebook page. If you still want a promo code, check out their pictures and you will find one.