Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: California School of Law Review  (Read 1103 times)

bigdaddyju34

• View Profile
    • Email
California School of Law Review
« on: April 27, 2013, 11:31:56 AM »
I have been accepted into 2 ABA approved schools that are each 2.5 hours and 3.5 hours away from my current home. I own a local business and just do not think that I can sell or have people operate my business for 3 years while I pull my 2 kids out of school and move to another town, so I have been researching online law schools and believe that may be the way to go for me, even though I can only sit for the CA bar, I understand all that comes with online law schools. I would like to get opinions of California School of Law if anybody has any experience with them. There are plenty of reviews for Concord so I dont need that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

passaroa25

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: California School of Law Review
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 03:18:52 PM »
This school requires online attendance via a webcam.  If you can fit their schedule into your own, go for it.  I looked at this school.  It is very good. 

But, think about it.  If you have to spend time running your business  and taking care of your children on a daily basis, do you even have the time it would take to study the law at least 5 hours a night to that you can pass the FYLSE on the first try?
Angie