Law School Discussion

Addendum for Psychiatric Disorder?

Addendum for Psychiatric Disorder?
« on: February 28, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »
Hey All,
I withdrew from school for a semester during my third year to focus on medical treatment for my OCD. The treatment was successful, and upon returning to school my grades improved (2.6 pre-treatment/3.6 post-treatment)

For an application question about missing a semester, I was wondering whether anybody could advise me as to whether I should mention explicitly that the medical condition was OCD, or whether I should keep it vague and say it was a "medical condition."

Also, I was wondering whether I should add this info in an addendum to schools that haven't asked that question, to explain the trajectory of my GPA.

Any advice or comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Addendum for Psychiatric Disorder?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 12:42:05 AM »
In mental disorders, CBD products and medical marijuana are used. To date, this is the best solution to restore mental health. Read the blog https://www.marijuanabreak.com/will-cbd-oil-make-me-feel-worse and find out what benefits your body can bring CBD oil.

Re: Addendum for Psychiatric Disorder?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 01:24:58 PM »
Hey All,
I withdrew from school for a semester during my third year to focus on medical treatment for my OCD. The treatment was successful, and upon returning to school my grades improved (2.6 pre-treatment/3.6 post-treatment)

For an application question about missing a semester, I was wondering whether anybody could advise me as to whether I should mention explicitly that the medical condition was OCD, or whether I should keep it vague and say it was a "medical condition."

Also, I was wondering whether I should add this info in an addendum to schools that haven't asked that question, to explain the trajectory of my GPA.

Any advice or comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

hey guys you really need smth that cures your minds and bodies. I`m a traveller. Before that I was a crazy student. I didn`t know what to do with my depression.   Somehow I found out about this elixinol tinctures. Itís now part of my morning routine. You know  it works