Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Really good condensed outlines for the bar exam  (Read 789 times)

kg201

• View Profile
Really good condensed outlines for the bar exam
« on: January 15, 2013, 09:48:40 AM »
Hey All,

Just thought I'd spread the word about some great attack outlines I found for the California Bar Exam at www.leansheets.com  Pretty much has everything you need to know in 2-3 pages for each subject.  Also, just picked up the bar codes cheat sheet.  It seems decent for structuring the essays, but still on the lookout for good resources for the PT's. If anyone knows of some, please let me know.  :) Thanks!

jennBruin

• View Profile
Re: Really good condensed outlines for the bar exam
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 11:52:05 PM »
I ordered these a couple days ago.  I guess they changed the name to lean sheets, though.  I only read through a few, but they look really good so far.  As for the performance test, I would suggest looking at the old CA exams and model answers.  My friend just took the July bar, and he said the biggest issue was finishing the PT within the allotted time.  So, he suggested that you should write a conclusion early, and then your answer will look complete even if you don't finish.  I guess it couldn't hurt to get a couple extra points  :P

Another friend told me it's just a "horse race", so the more you put down, the better.  He, of course, failed twice already, so I'd take that advice with a grain of salt!