Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Do you think i will get into SMU Law  (Read 725 times)

JakeHL19

• View Profile
Do you think i will get into SMU Law
« on: December 01, 2012, 10:16:39 PM »
My expected GPA when applying will be around 3.56 and my expected LSAT score will be around 165-167? Im curious for both the full time program and part time (preferebly full time). Thanks

eric922

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Do you think i will get into SMU Law
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 10:22:06 PM »
I don't know much about SMU's stats so I can't give a great answer.  I can give you some sites that might help you, though.  Check out Lawschoolpredictor and  Lawschoolnumbers.  They aren't foolproof, but they should give you an idea of where you stand. 

JakeHL19

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 11:43:39 PM »
Those sites were very helpful. I would still like to see what others thinks. Thanks.

Maintain FL 350

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 02:25:08 AM »
My expected GPA when applying will be around 3.56 and my expected LSAT score will be around 165-167?

Also check out LSAC's admission profiles. They have grids for most schools that will give you a very good idea as to your chances.

Keep in mind, though, that until you have a real LSAT score everything is speculative. If you've been consistently scoring 165-167 on timed practice exams, that's good, but your actual LSAT may very well be lower (or higher). That said, if you actually end up with those numbers, I think you'd have a good shot at SMU.