Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NEED SOME ADVICE  (Read 844 times)

drewbarone1

• View Profile
NEED SOME ADVICE
« on: November 02, 2012, 07:44:38 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, I just needed some advice on what I should do with my current situation ...

I was taking practice LSATs this summer .. went through the Powerscore books .. and took a Kaplan course the summer before. I finally took the LSAT this
past October 2012 and although this summer I was practice testing around 155-157 I scored a dismal 148 on the actual test ... I already registered to retake the
LSAT for December 2012 and will be studying religiously this next month ... My undergrad GPA was 3.258 ...

Just wanted to inquire about what schools I should apply to with that GPA and a 148 LSAT (if I should apply at all) .. as well as where should I apply if I get my LSAT up to 155 with that GPA? ... Thank you guys so much, just been freaking out about this dismal LSAT score the past two days ... Not a happy camper right
now lol.

eric922

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NEED SOME ADVICE
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 07:57:28 PM »
Well most law schools only look at your highest score so I'd say retake.  Honestly I don't know of many schools that would take you and I'm not sure you'd want to go if they did.  My advice is study hard and retake it.  As for what schools would take you.  Try putting your numbers into lawschoolpredictor and see what comes up.