To prevent making the same mistake twice, I'd prefer a smaller, less expensive, and local alternative that I can attend while still holding my current job. The tuition at my target CBE school is $5000/academic year (part time) while another 3rd tier school is $27,000/academic year (for part time). Because student loans are not an option (due to my past defaults and wanting to pay my existing ones off before I retire) my only option are schools of this caliber. Besides, if I am able to get into this school but then not able to pass the baby bar, my sunk costs would have been considerably less. I am not being pessimistic here, just realistic.
What LSAT score do the CBE schools usually require? I assume 140s? If so, you should be fine if you previously scored high enough to get into a T2.
Quote from: Roald on October 16, 2012, 01:45:21 PMWhat LSAT score do the CBE schools usually require? I assume 140s? If so, you should be fine if you previously scored high enough to get into a T2.I'm not sure of the CBE school LSAT requirement, but it is probably around 140 or lower. If I decide to do this (I am getting tired of standardized tests, for sure) my LSAT retake circumstances will be much different than my first time around. The first time I was in undergrad summer school for 16 units, working 6 days a week, plus taking a LSAT prep class on my only day off. By the time the test rolled around, burn out was starting to set in. This time around I will take my time really practicing logic games and reasoning prep. I am not in any rush.
Page created in 0.221 seconds with 18 queries.