Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LOW GPA LOW LSAT South Western Law  (Read 2375 times)

beenessa

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LOW GPA LOW LSAT South Western Law
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »
Have you already applied for Southwestern? If so, do they get notified that you will be taking the LSAT again in December? Just in case so that they allow more time before making their decision on accepting you or not? I am just curious. I applied to Southwestern too for SCALE, and I am getting 148s on practice exams and have a 3.91 GPA (but 3.24 cumulative GPA with community college & university combined).. I might have to retake the LSAT as well since I rather get a higher LSAT :)

SoCalLawGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 02:51:44 AM »
Hi, SF9119. I'm glad to hear you decided to retake the LSAT. Regarding your GPA, I think you don't need to worry that much, it's the LSAT that counts. You could include a personal statement to explain but I doubt it will be necessary.

avarist

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 12:46:05 PM »
Hi, SF9119. I'm glad to hear you decided to retake the LSAT. Regarding your GPA, I think you don't need to worry that much, it's the LSAT that counts. You could include a personal statement to explain but I doubt it will be necessary.

there is a reason why people laugh at jokes about the blind leading the blind.............