Specific Groups / Issues > Non-Traditional Students

Does this count as non trad?

(1/1)

campocr2011:
So I graduated from a state university with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry. I did pretty well, and now I'm at GWU for a Master's Program in Molecular Biochemistry and Bioinformatics.  When I finish I want to apply to law school. Ultimately, I want to practice Health Law. So I know I have to take the LSAT, but what else would make me a competitive applicant? Specific kinds of ECs? Experiences? Also, what's the time line look like? Any advice or links to previous posts would help.

AlwaysSunny:
90% of admission (maybe more?) is LSAT and GPA so I would just focus on those.

Denial Craig:
obviously...!

NewlyMinted:

--- Quote from: campocr2011 on August 24, 2012, 07:37:28 PM ---So I graduated from a state university with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry. I did pretty well, and now I'm at GWU for a Master's Program in Molecular Biochemistry and Bioinformatics.  When I finish I want to apply to law school. Ultimately, I want to practice Health Law. So I know I have to take the LSAT, but what else would make me a competitive applicant? Specific kinds of ECs? Experiences? Also, what's the time line look like? Any advice or links to previous posts would help.

--- End quote ---

OP, if you are still around did you end up applying to law school? Did you get in?
If I were you I'd take the MCAT, but that is just me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version