Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Does this count as non trad?  (Read 1501 times)

campocr2011

• View Profile
Does this count as non trad?
« on: August 24, 2012, 07:37:28 PM »
So I graduated from a state university with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry. I did pretty well, and now I'm at GWU for a Master's Program in Molecular Biochemistry and Bioinformatics.  When I finish I want to apply to law school. Ultimately, I want to practice Health Law. So I know I have to take the LSAT, but what else would make me a competitive applicant? Specific kinds of ECs? Experiences? Also, what's the time line look like? Any advice or links to previous posts would help.

AlwaysSunny

• View Profile
Re: Does this count as non trad?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 09:24:01 PM »
90% of admission (maybe more?) is LSAT and GPA so I would just focus on those.

I.M.D.Law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Does this count as non trad?
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 09:07:47 PM »
So I graduated from a state university with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry. I did pretty well, and now I'm at GWU for a Master's Program in Molecular Biochemistry and Bioinformatics.  When I finish I want to apply to law school. Ultimately, I want to practice Health Law. So I know I have to take the LSAT, but what else would make me a competitive applicant? Specific kinds of ECs? Experiences? Also, what's the time line look like? Any advice or links to previous posts would help.

OP, if you are still around did you end up applying to law school? Did you get in?
If I were you I'd take the MCAT, but that is just me.