Law Students > Distance Education Law Schools

Concord Law JD --- Starting Sept 4, 2012

(1/5) > >>

Aries25:
Hi All!

I just received my acceptance phone call, followed by an email informing me that I have been admitted into the JD program!

I am very excited to start September 4, 2012...

I will use this forum to blog about my experience with the school work as I have a lot of questions that I was unable to find answers to online so I hoping that I will possibly be able to learn and help others through my experience...

Background about me, I am 25 and I have a 10 year old son and run my own insurance agency so I do not have the time to attend a traditional ABA school... I did go to a traditional State school where I received my BS in Finance in 2008... I would like to focus on Business or Med-Mal Law...

I have read many of your experiences, and if any one has any positive advice, I'd love to hear about it...

haus:
Good luck on your journey.

value321:
 I am  considering Concord, and I look forward to any future comments you have regarding your experience. Best wishes.

Aries25:
Haus: Thanks

Value321: I will most certainly keep you posted on my experience. So far, today has been a good day, I was able to find all my textbooks for my Fundamental coursework at the library so that's $200 bucks I don't have to spend, I'm smiling.

Maintain FL 350:
Good luck!

Starting your JD is a huge but exciting undertaking. I also had kids when I went to law school, and although it's tough it can be done. You have to be disciplined with your time, and really focus when it's time to study.

I'm curious, what is the format that Concord follows? Do you take several classes at once, or one a time? And do you then take your exams with Examsoft?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version