Off-Topic Area > General Off-Topic Board

Barack Obama & Joe Biden v. Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan 2012

(1/2) > >>

HolmesBoy:

Find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real.

joerisite:
I'm a conservative, but I just cannot figure for sure what Romney would actually do or not if elected.  It feels like the guy is a walking contradiction and his proposed policies confuse the hell out of me.  Although I disagree vehemently with most of it, I at least know where Obama stands on issues. 

giant feminine hygiene product vs. turd sandwich.

avarist:
Here is how I see it.

If Obama wins, He clearly has chosen Biden as his Human Shield. Not even the KKK is inbred enough to want that retard in charge, heck I bet the Klan would jump in front of a bullet to stop it. (notice how obama never reels Biden in, just lets his stupid be public?......yep, Obama ain't dumb)

If Romney wins, hell converse what I just said.

HolmesBoy:

--- Quote from: joerisite on October 05, 2012, 11:45:33 AM ---I'm a conservative, but I just cannot figure for sure what Romney would actually do or not if elected.  It feels like the guy is a walking contradiction and his proposed policies confuse the hell out of me.  Although I disagree vehemently with most of it, I at least know where Obama stands on issues. 

--- End quote ---

If elected, Romney, as POTUS, will cut funding for Amtrak, CPB (NPR/PBS), the National Endowment for the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. I think, by Romney's estimates, this will basically get the US out of debt.

During the first debate, Romney was eerily silent about moon bases.

avarist:

--- Quote from: HolmesBoy on October 06, 2012, 11:34:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: joerisite on October 05, 2012, 11:45:33 AM ---I'm a conservative, but I just cannot figure for sure what Romney would actually do or not if elected.  It feels like the guy is a walking contradiction and his proposed policies confuse the hell out of me.  Although I disagree vehemently with most of it, I at least know where Obama stands on issues. 

--- End quote ---

If elected, Romney, as POTUS, will cut funding for Amtrak, CPB (NPR/PBS), the National Endowment for the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. I think, by Romney's estimates, this will basically get the US out of debt.

During the first debate, Romney was eerily silent about moon bases.

--- End quote ---
I believe that it was Ginrich that wanted Moon Bases. (although there is still debate on whether or not to build a new space station on the "darkside" of the moon soon)

Although any budget cut would save some money, I seriously dount that cutting the funding mentioned would get rid of the majority of US Debt (some, but by no means most).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version