Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Who's going to win the 2012 presidential election?

Obama/Biden
 4 (44.4%)
Romney/Ryan
 3 (33.3%)
Eh, neither choice is desirable
 2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Barack Obama & Joe Biden v. Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan 2012  (Read 1402 times)

HolmesBoy

• View Profile
Barack Obama & Joe Biden v. Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan 2012
« on: August 11, 2012, 10:54:06 AM »

Find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real.

joerisite

• View Profile
Re: Barack Obama & Joe Biden v. Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan 2012
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 11:45:33 AM »
I'm a conservative, but I just cannot figure for sure what Romney would actually do or not if elected.  It feels like the guy is a walking contradiction and his proposed policies confuse the hell out of me.  Although I disagree vehemently with most of it, I at least know where Obama stands on issues. 

giant feminine hygiene product vs. turd sandwich.

avarist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 09:32:56 PM »
Here is how I see it.

If Obama wins, He clearly has chosen Biden as his Human Shield. Not even the KKK is inbred enough to want that retard in charge, heck I bet the Klan would jump in front of a bullet to stop it. (notice how obama never reels Biden in, just lets his stupid be public?......yep, Obama ain't dumb)

If Romney wins, hell converse what I just said.

HolmesBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 11:34:50 PM »
I'm a conservative, but I just cannot figure for sure what Romney would actually do or not if elected.  It feels like the guy is a walking contradiction and his proposed policies confuse the hell out of me.  Although I disagree vehemently with most of it, I at least know where Obama stands on issues. 

If elected, Romney, as POTUS, will cut funding for Amtrak, CPB (NPR/PBS), the National Endowment for the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. I think, by Romney's estimates, this will basically get the US out of debt.

During the first debate, Romney was eerily silent about moon bases.

avarist

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 11:45:01 PM »

If elected, Romney, as POTUS, will cut funding for Amtrak, CPB (NPR/PBS), the National Endowment for the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. I think, by Romney's estimates, this will basically get the US out of debt.

During the first debate, Romney was eerily silent about moon bases.
I believe that it was Ginrich that wanted Moon Bases. (although there is still debate on whether or not to build a new space station on the "darkside" of the moon soon)

Although any budget cut would save some money, I seriously dount that cutting the funding mentioned would get rid of the majority of US Debt (some, but by no means most).

cinnamon synonym

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 05:49:31 PM »
This election looks like it will come down to ohio, florida and new hampshire.    The most amusing part of this is the disconnection.  The june, july, and august lead for the president is no longer a sure thing.  His lead is in the hamper. 

I think the obama campaign made a mistake by going negative.

Any thoughts on this?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 06:25:41 PM »
yes.  you incorrect.