Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BARBRI books - 2010 (OR) + Walton & Emmanual MBE + Topic Outlines - $390  (Read 1044 times)

RLC

• View Profile
I have the complete set of the BARBRI books 2010 for OR. In addition, I have the Walton & Emmanual MBE that I will throw, in addition to numerous topic outlines and essay questions which I will throw in for good measure. All good condition; some have hand written notes, but certainly still usable. All one needs to successfully prepare, and pass, the OR Bar Exam. First come, first served. $390 firm. contact email: ryanlcarpenter@hotmail.com

Complete book list:

Multistate Testing Practice Questions -- Vol.2
 Multistate Performance Test Workbook
 OR In-Class Workbook
 OR Notes
 Simulated MBE -- 2008
 Simulated MBE -- 2010
 Multistate Notes
 OR Essay Testing
 Revised In Class Workbook Handouts
 Multistate Essay Exam Workbook
 Multistate Testing Practice Questions -- Vol 1
 MBE Preview
 Conviser Mini Review
PMBR Multistate Workbook -- Vol. 2
 MBE Early Bar Prep
 Professional Responsibility
 Strategies & Tactics for the MBE -- Walton & Emmanuel
 Numerous, additional essay questions
 Outlines of topics

johnson33445

• View Profile
As for the tips, I have found around two or three extremely valuable ones in each section that I've read so far. This is not to say the majority of the tips/writing in the book is helpful or that you can use this book without barbri/subject outlines. But the helpful tips that I got out of this book are ones that barbri doesn't spell out and I wouldn't have figured out on my own. Those tips alone really will raise your score, because you will get at least a few more questions right in every single subject from them.
Allen123