Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Will LR eventually just click?  (Read 1758 times)

bsktbll28082

• View Profile
Will LR eventually just click?
« on: July 20, 2012, 01:13:44 PM »
I took the LSAT last June. LG are my best, RC isn't too bad, but LR just gives me trouble.

I've talked to some people and they said eventually LR will just 'click.' I certainly put in the time to study. I usually get it down to two possibilities and then 50% of the time I pick the wrong answer. I've been looking at some of the 'Ultimate LSAT Guide' link on this site.

Anyone have success with this?
If the facts are against you, use the law. If the law is against you, use the facts. If the facts and law are against you, argue.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Will LR eventually just click?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »
depend on how practice.

Nathaniel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My heavy metal band's Myspace site
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:07:49 PM »
Powerscore's Logical Reasoning Bible helped me.  On test day, I think I got about only 4 wrong on each LR section.  I aced LG.  If I can get a copy of my LSAT, I'll upload it to this site.  I got a 153, or something like that, on my first practice test.  A couple years later, I walked out of the test center having scored a 166. 
The University of Maine '07
USC Law Dropout '07

haus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
I am currently reading Powerscore's Logical Reasoning Bible, and so far I am impressed. If you are struggling with LR I would recommend this a a resource.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 04:12:36 PM »
alert media.

Morganb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 04:40:51 PM »
I'm in the exact same situation. I ace every other section but studied this one the most. It did me little good.  I'm definitely gonna get the Logical Reasoning Bible and maybe take an online course to retake in October. Good luck to you!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 09:28:44 PM »
october be hardest test ever.

ekglaw

• View Profile
    • Evan Guthrie Law Firm
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 04:59:07 PM »
Eventually the logic reasoning questions will just click. After you have been through enough practice questions you will know the answer and will not have to guess.
Evan Guthrie Law Firm practices estate planning probate personal injury accident and divorce and family law. Visit his website at http://www.ekglaw.com 164 Market Street Suite 362 Charleston SC 29401 843-926-3813

SoCalLawGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 03:42:40 PM »
Like ekglaw said, after you go through lots and lots of questions you will know where you went wrong in the past and eventually everything will turn out for the best. The important thing is not to give up. You must know the famous saying: "practice makes perfect".