Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My Goal  (Read 1445 times)

Nathaniel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My heavy metal band's Myspace site
    • Email
My Goal
« on: July 05, 2012, 11:56:18 AM »
My goal is to get a second bachelor's degree.  This time in economics.  I have chosen to apply to Boston University.  What are my chances of admittance?  I mean, now I am 29 years old; soon to be 30.  I already have a bachelor's degree from the University of Maine, my GPA was ~3.56; I attended the University of Southern California Law School; I finished fifth in my class in high school; I was in the National Honor Society in high school; then in college I joined Pi Mu Epsilon and Phi Beta Kappa.  Furthermore, since elementary school, I received numerous awards in classes and physical fitness.  In high school, too.  For example, in high school, I received the Daughters of the American Revoultion Good Citizenship award twice, my freshman year and senior year.  I also got the Semper Fidelis award.  And, if I am not mistaken, I had the best grade point average in Spanish II.  And I've held a bunch of jobs over the years, including as an assistant manager at CVS/pharmacy in Boston.  My salary was like 39K annually.  And I sold about $ 2 million of merchandise at a car and truck dealership in North Hollywood California. And, I can play the "Crazy Train" solo!

But I've only had one girlfriend... ;-(
The University of Maine '07
USC Law Dropout '07

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
Re: My Goal
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 01:02:09 PM »
julie knew could count on you.

julie notice you not brag about girlfriend.

jack24

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »
My goal is to get a second bachelor's degree.  This time in economics.  I have chosen to apply to Boston University.  What are my chances of admittance?  I mean, now I am 29 years old; soon to be 30.  I already have a bachelor's degree from the University of Maine, my GPA was ~3.56; I attended the University of Southern California Law School; I finished fifth in my class in high school; I was in the National Honor Society in high school; then in college I joined Pi Mu Epsilon and Phi Beta Kappa.  Furthermore, since elementary school, I received numerous awards in classes and physical fitness.  In high school, too.  For example, in high school, I received the Daughters of the American Revoultion Good Citizenship award twice, my freshman year and senior year.  I also got the Semper Fidelis award.  And, if I am not mistaken, I had the best grade point average in Spanish II.  And I've held a bunch of jobs over the years, including as an assistant manager at CVS/pharmacy in Boston.  My salary was like 39K annually.  And I sold about $ 2 million of merchandise at a car and truck dealership in North Hollywood California. And, I can play the "Crazy Train" solo!

But I've only had one girlfriend... ;-(

I'm pretty sure all of your posts are part of some parody, but I'm not certain.

Maintain FL 350

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 04:27:23 PM »
I've wondered the same thing.

On the other hand, his general profile seems to mesh perfectly with what I know about USC. Delusions of grandeur, questionable admissions practices, puerile eroticism...he may be a genuine Tommy Trojan.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
do trojams get free condoms?

Nathaniel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 02:33:05 PM »
Roald, are you a computer?  Just kidding.  Well, some call USC the University of Spoiled Children.  I guess I am a little spoiled, even though I was on welfare throughout puberty.
USC Law Dropout '07

kellykinn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »
What are your chances of getting into BU undergrad with a B.A. and a J.D.? Uhhh, ofc you'll get in, but why would you want to?  All that other pre 18 stuff expired in terms of relevance when you turned 20.

Nathaniel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 11:44:05 AM »
Oh yeah, Kelly?  You think so?  Well, I beg to differ.  It seems like you are under the impression that I already have a J.D.  I do not.  I attended law school, at the University of Southern California, but I did not graduate.  This time around, I am thinking about going to Columbia.  And, if you ask me, Kelly, the pre 18 stuff matters in that case.  For example, when I received the Daughters of the American Revolution Good Citizenship award twice. 

And I want to get a second bachelor's degree, in economics, no matter what.  For some reason I honed in on Boston University.  Perhaps it's because I already studied economics there during Summer 2004 and got an A.  My gpa at BU is 4.0.
USC Law Dropout '07

HolmesBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 12:23:28 PM »
Have you considered NYU Law as a backup school to Columbia?

Nathaniel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 02:25:27 PM »
No, HolmesBoy, I haven't.  I have my sights set on Columbia.  Although, if I fail at that, yet I can get into NYU, then I might go there.
USC Law Dropout '07