Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Question about LSATS/Registration  (Read 467 times)

VickD

• View Profile
Question about LSATS/Registration
« on: June 30, 2012, 12:45:06 AM »
Hello everyone this is my first post on this forum and I will try my best to convey my question. I'm currently a junior as of Fall 2012 and I plan on finished my B.A. Fall 2013. My question has to do with all these deadlines and I'm becoming very nervous and confused about all of this. My intentions are to be at law school by Fall 2014. Is this a terrible intention and should I reconsider this? If i have to be in school finishing my final semester during Fall 2013 and at the same time study for the LSAT; is this advised? I don't know if I'm over complicated this or not. Any information on this would be appreciated.

VickD

• View Profile
Re: Question about LSATS/Registration
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 01:40:22 PM »
Anyone :(?

Maintain FL 350

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 03:41:35 PM »
It's a difficult question to answer because it requires an assessment of your abilities, which no one on this board can provide. Only you know your strengths and weaknesses, and can determine how much time you'll need to study. I would advise taking a prep course and practicing as much as possible. I found the practice tests to be very helpful. The more you take them the more you'll see patterns and start to anticipate the correct answer.

You have plenty of time, why not start practicing now?

VickD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
It's a difficult question to answer because it requires an assessment of your abilities, which no one on this board can provide. Only you know your strengths and weaknesses, and can determine how much time you'll need to study. I would advise taking a prep course and practicing as much as possible. I found the practice tests to be very helpful. The more you take them the more you'll see patterns and start to anticipate the correct answer.

You have plenty of time, why not start practicing now?

That's a wonderful answer. I guess a bit of self motivation is what I need to get started and push through this :D!