Deciding Where to Go > Reviews, Visits, and Rankings

Where is the best law school in the world?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Julie Fern:
oh, you thing so, doo yoo?

HolmesBoy:

--- Quote from: jonemike on June 26, 2012, 08:56:26 AM ---i thing Villanova School of Law is the best in 299 North Spring Mill Road  Villanova, PA 19085, United States
(610) 519-7000s

--- End quote ---

Siri, where is the best law school to study pirate law?

SoCalLawGuy:
I think it really depends on the country, every country has its pride. There are different good universities in different parts of Europe so first you need to decide what country would you like to study in.

Thane Messinger:

--- Quote from: Nathaniel on June 22, 2012, 04:39:40 PM ---Where's the best law school in the world?  The first time I attended a law school I went to the University of Southern California.  I dropped out and now I want to go back somewhere.  So, where is the best law school?  Here, in the states, Harvard, Stanford, and Yale are kings; but what about elsewhere around the world.  For example, if I want to focus on international practice, should I stay in the states or go to law school overseas?  Is there a law school in Europe that is more prestigious than Harvard, Stanford, or Yale?

--- End quote ---

There are the usual suspects, of course--Oxbridge, Paris, Tokyo--usually because the competition is so fierce (with Tokyo and other Asian schools making Yale look a bit tepid by comparison).  The Gourman Report is (or was) the reference for international comparisons--loose as those necessarily are--for those blue-bloods out there.  I've no idea if there's a link, as they are (were) an old-fogey reference, long since overtaken by US News. 

More to the point, anyone attending any Top 5 law school in the U.S. or any Top 2 law school anywhere else can get a cappuccino with surprising efficacy.

Thane.

Nathaniel:

--- Quote from: Thane Messinger on September 22, 2012, 02:25:18 AM ---
There are the usual suspects, of course--Oxbridge, Paris, Tokyo--usually because the competition is so fierce (with Tokyo and other Asian schools making Yale look a bit tepid by comparison).  The Gourman Report is (or was) the reference for international comparisons--loose as those necessarily are--for those blue-bloods out there.  I've no idea if there's a link, as they are (were) an old-fogey reference, long since overtaken by US News. 

More to the point, anyone attending any Top 5 law school in the U.S. or any Top 2 law school anywhere else can get a cappuccino with surprising efficacy.

Thane.

--- End quote ---

I went to the University of Southern California Gould School of Law and I can make tons of money.  That was ranked 17 back then.  I am thinking about going back to law school to finish, although I have my doubts that I'll return to USC. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version