Deciding Where to Go > General board for soon-to-be 1Ls

What was your undergraduate major?

<< < (2/4) > >>

jack24:
Emergency Management?  I think I'd enjoy that major.

I majored in Business Administration.  I had a few very difficult classes but for the most part it was a very easy degree, so I was able to work full time for 3 of my 4 college years.

Nor-Cal:

--- Quote from: GlenRPierre on June 18, 2012, 02:58:15 PM ---Emergency Management sounds interesting--is that from your military background?  Sounds like you could probably make a lot of money doing corporate consulting with that type of experience!
--- End quote ---

I was initially exposed to Emergency Management in the military. After getting my degree, I was recruited by a healthcare organization and now I mange their various related Emergency Management, Environmental Safety, and Hazmat programs. Its a cool gig, but working around clinical folks all day is definitely is different experience from what I'm used too, lol.

Morganb:
My degree is in Music Business. It's a pretty demanding major, but I managed to hold down a full time job all 4 years, sometimes two jobs. Music is one of my passions, and I wasn't ready to give it up yet!

Julie Fern:

--- Quote from: Roald on June 16, 2012, 03:57:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: cerealkiller on June 16, 2012, 02:40:53 AM ---B.S. in Asian Sexual Migratory Patterns. Who cares what any of us majored in? The vast majority of law school students come from liberal arts programs. Go figure.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Participation in the discussion is voluntary, if you don't want to respond, don't. But why be obnoxious? You look absurd when you respond to something that you claim not to care about.

I majored in history.

--- End quote ---

now, now.  back on your medication.

and julie major internet etiquette!

Julie Fern:

--- Quote from: Nor-Cal on June 18, 2012, 02:42:09 AM ---There is always "one" no matter what forum you frequent . . .

--- End quote ---

perhaps might remove that rather large stick from your ass.

do that make two?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version