Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I need some clarification. My book does not cover this!  (Read 586 times)

stephmarie85

I need some clarification. My book does not cover this!
« on: June 14, 2012, 05:25:11 PM »
I have to write a paper on complicity. Can someone help me answer these questions because my book does not cover it and I cannot seem to understand the meaning of things I am reading online. I have a 98 in this course and really want to keep it up. I will not be copying this answer for my paper this is just to help me understand what it concerns.

What is complicity?

What are the degrees of complicity?

What are the elements of complicity?

My paper is concerning the Model Penal Code unless I can state in specific which state code it represents.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
Re: I need some clarification. My book does not cover this!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 09:27:25 AM »
julie not want be complicit in plagiarism.

stephmarie85

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 12:11:53 PM »
Wow! I hardly think I would be able to write a whole 8 page paper on this topic with just these answers. I am also a little better at writing than you considering I have straight 100's on my papers and your English apparently needs some work! Thanks for nothing! :o)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 01:07:42 PM »
well, nothing exactly what julie intended.  on bright side, you really seem be catching on!

now we see how "do" those supposedly excellent papers.

real question:  what can write if actually have do it self, hmmm?

...and not mock handicapped.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
you welcome.

IrrX

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • You find yourself in a very actionable position.
    • View Profile
    • Smith
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 01:19:07 PM »
Have you read the Wikipedia article on complicity? That should be a good start. But Julie's right. Your research should answer those questions, not people on the internet.
Note: Insults made by me apply to everything associated with the people and ideas being insulted, except for other people.

Quote from: IamAnXMan
IRRX, it seems you enjoy provocation and antagonism.

stephmarie85

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 03:24:32 PM »
This is the first time I asked a question seeing as how I just found the site yesterday after trying for the last 2 weeks to get it myself. We are not allowed to use wiki but thanks. I get my grades by hard work so maybe you should just STFU okay thanks! @#!* this site. It was a simple question and was not an invitation to form an opinion about me or my work ethic. And yeah like I said JULIE LEARN SOME ENGLISH!

JusticeIsBlind

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 04:56:54 PM »
Wow, xenophobic and unethical.  That's pretty impressive.   ::)

The point is that you should be doing the research yourself.  Asking people to give you the answers (or "help" you) when you are going to take what they give you and not cite to them (unless you were going to cite to this site, then topic, then each person that helped you) it is plagiarism since you were going to pass it off as your own work or your own research. 

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 05:34:33 PM »
This is the first time I asked a question seeing as how I just found the site yesterday after trying for the last 2 weeks to get it myself. We are not allowed to use wiki but thanks. I get my grades by hard work so maybe you should just STFU okay thanks! @#!* this site. It was a simple question and was not an invitation to form an opinion about me or my work ethic. And yeah like I said JULIE LEARN SOME ENGLISH!

julie would, but julie too busy doing own work.

maybe could tell julie what need know about english?  huh?  could ya?