Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 3.34 GPA/150 LSAT Chances?  (Read 4047 times)

AlwaysSunny

• View Profile
Re: 3.34 GPA/150 LSAT Chances?
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 11:09:23 PM »
Always Sunny, how long have you been an attorney and where did you graduate from?
If not, what is your LSAT score and when did you complete you BA?
I'm guessing no to all the above.

I could give you a lecture on the job market overall being "hard" and unemployment being lower in the legal field than other fields, and on IBR,  etc,etc, but anyone who cares about all that already knows it.
I guess attending law school doesn't stop you from making ad hominem attacks.

You're right that I don't have my JD. I have my masters and got a 160 LSAT. I currently teach at a university. I gave the OP advice because she asked for it.

Depending on those goals, I don't think that any T1/T2 is necessarily a better choice than any T3/T4.
I absolutely agree with you. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, OP. You didn't state your career goals or where you wanted to practice. That's why I said I didn't know if it was the best decision and that you should check out employment rates for different schools you're thinking about.

cooley3L

Re: 3.34 GPA/150 LSAT Chances?
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 12:34:47 AM »
Always Sunny, how long have you been an attorney and where did you graduate from?
If not, what is your LSAT score and when did you complete you BA?
I'm guessing no to all the above.

I could give you a lecture on the job market overall being "hard" and unemployment being lower in the legal field than other fields, and on IBR,  etc,etc, but anyone who cares about all that already knows it.
I guess attending law school doesn't stop you from making ad hominem attacks.

You're right that I don't have my JD. I have my masters and got a 160 LSAT. I currently teach at a university. I gave the OP advice because she asked for it.

Depending on those goals, I don't think that any T1/T2 is necessarily a better choice than any T3/T4.
I absolutely agree with you. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, OP. You didn't state your career goals or where you wanted to practice. That's why I said I didn't know if it was the best decision and that you should check out employment rates for different schools you're thinking about.
It means that you don't know what you are talking about, you just think you do. Relevant qualifications do matter. If you view qualifications an attack, you should stay as a TA where you are.