Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Northern Kentucky ( Salmon Chase)  (Read 1045 times)

steve2207

• View Profile
Northern Kentucky ( Salmon Chase)
« on: May 27, 2012, 09:06:43 PM »
Anyone had any good or bad experiences here? Im seriously considering, so any input would be nice, thanks.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Northern Kentucky ( Salmon Chase)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 12:00:50 PM »
Did you check this school in lawschoolnumbers? Wish I could help, but don't know anything about this school.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

steve2207

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:14:54 PM »
There is only one review I can find anywhere, and it is pretty good. But still Id like to get more than one. Yeah Ive read info off law school numbers and other sources, but just kind find any reviews.
What about Southern ILL U in Carbondale? Anyone have any opinion on that school?

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 12:29:10 PM »
Now S. IL? Yes, I have heard a little.  Its affordable, but the market is a little small-  Can't compete in Chi, but in southern IL they do ok. 

I think I met an attorney that went there once and she seemed successful and content.  Versus the droves of Cooley and FL Coastal grads I've met who loath the day the started law school.

I wish I could be more helpful.  Are either of these on TLS?  Might want to try to use google to back search LSD.  This site was 100X more useful 5 or 6 years ago.  Almost dead now. GL
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."