1 (20%)
not no
 1 (20%)
not yes
 1 (20%)
depend what positions he taking today
 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: mittster: satan?  (Read 1628 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
mittster: satan?
« on: May 21, 2012, 08:07:27 AM »
inquiring minds want know.

Maintain FL 350

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: mittster: satan?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 12:06:17 PM »
Satan? Probably not.

Clueless chump? Most definitely.

Like most rich kids MR is utterly clueless. His entire life has been socially, economically, and yes spiritually, removed from mainstream society. His words and actions leave me with no doubt that this guy has no idea what life is like for the vast majority of Americans, and that he probably doesn't care. For example, he's considering Marco Rubio for VP in an effort to sway the latino vote. He fails to realize that Rubio is emblematic of Florida Cubans, not latinos in general, and that a Romney/Rubio ticket won't mean a thing in LA, AZ, NM, CO, or any swing state other than FL.

The inability of the Republicans to capitalize on Obama's obvious weakness is astounding. In an age of extreme cynicism about corporate America's lack of ethics, they have nominated Monty Burns for president. Amazing. Obama's re-election is not guaranteed (as many Dems seem to think), but a look at the electoral college projections should scare the fancy pants off of Romney. Karl Rove's own electoral map projects Obama with approximately 290 votes currently, enough to win with 20 to spare. He projects that MR has about 160, with 87 up for grabs. (My numbers might be inaccurate, I'm going off of memory).

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 02:46:13 PM »
you fine american.

Cher1300

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 05:23:49 PM »
Not sure about being satan.  However, he was Governor of Massachusetts where my parents still live (I was born and raised there but now live in California,) and he was less than impressive.  Ironically, the "Health Care Reform" act he passed in Mass is almost identical to the one Obama passed on the federal level that will probably be overturned.  He lasted for one term only because he was too wishy washy and too moderate.  Otherwise, like any other politician, dem or rep. he spends a lot of money and raises taxes.  No more evil than the rest...

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 05:36:21 PM »
another fine american.

FalconJimmy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 08:47:21 AM »
Rich, overpriviledged guy who got most of what he got due to having started life on 3rd base?  Yes, without a doubt.  No matter what you do, you can't convince this type of person that they aren't on 3rd because they hit a triple.  Seems like all too often, these are the types most likely to spout off about "merit" and how America should reward a culture of hard-work and risk. 

Satan?  Well... the jury is still out. 

Basically, our choice in this election is between Biff and George McFly.  We either get 4 more years of Jimmy Carter, or 4 years of Richie Rich.

Maintain FL 350

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 12:52:43 PM »
Exactly. My dad used to say "Some guys are born on third base and actually think they've accomplished something when they make it to home plate."

IrrX

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • You find yourself in a very actionable position.
    • View Profile
    • Smith
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 06:29:47 PM »
I prefer to say that if you're born a white, Christian, heterosexual male, you start your life at second base in the baseball game of life. If you're born rich, you get an extra base and you get to hold onto the bat.

Then there's this awesome thing.
Note: Insults made by me apply to everything associated with the people and ideas being insulted, except for other people.

Quote from: IamAnXMan
IRRX, it seems you enjoy provocation and antagonism.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 02:37:23 PM »
Dunno how some poor white, Christian, heterosexual men living in a 1975 trailer eating mac and cheese for dinner every night compare to rich, black, Jewish, homosexual women living in a plush NYC apartment eating sushi and steak (best surf and turf ever) in the analogy.

Mitt tried beer and cigarettes once when he was a teenager- of course he's the All Powerful Dark Lord and Master of the Universe and a real American as well.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Maintain FL 350

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 03:18:49 PM »
If you're born upper-middle or upper class you're pretty set regardless of race/sexual orientation, etc. The only thing that will hold back an upper-middle/upper class kid is their own laziness.

If you're born poor, white and male you have an uphill struggle regardless.