Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Orly Taitz for US Senate  (Read 1554 times)

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Orly Taitz for US Senate
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 04:58:42 PM »
She makes some real good points. I'd vote for her and Basil Marceaux.   

Who was the guy in Tennessee who ran for both gov and the House?  Basil Marceaux (I googled "crazy who ran for TN governor"- ha).  He still wants to stop slavery at traffic stops and set up the Freeman's Agency again.

Point is, crazies run for office all the time.  Taft is just a way to discredit her because the school lacks any prestige. What would they say if she had gone to Cooley? Nothing new. 

Blame Duke for Nixon? Duke brags about Nixon.  He resigned as pres and had some obvious ethical problems, but he was far from a crazy fool.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 08:10:55 PM »
those who not m.d. can use title, if have appropriate degree, but not describe self as "doctor."  fine due to lunatic allegations in birther suit against obama.

duke turn out only degenerates and basketball players.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 08:14:31 PM »
Ha Julie, I knew I liked you- f. Duke.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 08:32:28 AM »
twist on old joke.  two guys talking in bar, one say "people from green bay either whores or football players."  other, real tough guy, say "hey, my sister from green bay" and look mad.  first guy:  "oh yeah?  what position she play?"