Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: illegal  (Read 1303 times)

talaina15210

• View Profile
    • Email
illegal
« on: April 29, 2012, 10:45:42 AM »
I was stopped on I-85 in Greenville South Carolina by a Greenville City police officer. I was arrested and was not read my rights. At my trial they claim that the patrol car did not have a camera but I know for sure it did. There was a camera I did see it. I am now serving 30 years in prison. I was not speeding and the police followed me for a while before pulling me over. There was also an individual with me who was arrested with drugs and gave the officers a statement that they were carrying drugs and I was charged with them.

Nova Juris

• View Profile
Re: illegal
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 11:38:22 AM »
refer to my other post where you repeated this BS. Why do Trolls post so many times the same BS as if it will be read different? Hell at least most are smart enough to do it in different threads, this winner did it twice in the same friggin' thread. Wow. Not making the group look good bro. (people like you make the rest of us look like what zimmerman wants us to be)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 01:14:59 PM »
I was stopped on I-85 in Greenville South Carolina by a Greenville City police officer. I was arrested and was not read my rights. At my trial they claim that the patrol car did not have a camera but I know for sure it did. There was a camera I did see it. I am now serving 30 years in prison. I was not speeding and the police followed me for a while before pulling me over. There was also an individual with me who was arrested with drugs and gave the officers a statement that they were carrying drugs and I was charged with them.

you wearing socks at time?

Tiery Eyed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 11:17:36 PM »

Congratulations.  8)

jaycube

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 06:32:22 AM »
This is the clear case of knowledge of civil lines and finally you understand what the mistake is done by you.

macmilon555

• View Profile
    • pro bono lawyers Saint Petersburg FL
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 10:36:45 AM »
I think you have understood your mistakes that's fine.