Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The 99% myth  (Read 4817 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: The 99% myth
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2012, 09:01:18 PM »
deep.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2012, 12:12:14 PM »
Into the Neug? If only.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2012, 02:30:40 PM »
julie not believe 99% what he have say.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2012, 03:46:55 PM »
Just love %99.  No love is %100.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Nova Juris

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2012, 10:01:06 PM »

No Bailouts for the poor huh? Sounds like something I heard before......

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-3-2009/moment-of-zen---craig-t--nelson-on-glenn-beck

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2012, 10:27:25 AM »

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-3-2009/moment-of-zen---craig-t--nelson-on-glenn-beck

wow--you stop watching golf on tv long enough learn poor actually get food stamps and welfare?

that change everything!

putz.

Nova Juris

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »

wow--you stop watching golf on tv long enough learn poor actually get food stamps and welfare?

that change everything!

putz.

proves bailouts. Period. (also bankruptcy and refunds for people don't even pay anything in, stimulus packages,etc)
Bailout for poor everyday. Anyone who says otherwise is worthy of a "moment of zen".

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2012, 04:25:04 PM »
Is that a link to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart referencing Craig T Nelson on Glen Beck?  Who are you behind? The joker or the fools?

Is Glen Beck God?

Nova Juris

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2012, 04:30:50 PM »
Is that a link to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart referencing Craig T Nelson on Glen Beck?  Who are you behind? The joker or the fools?

Is Glen Beck God?

Jon Steward tend to lean Demorat and even he says Nelsons comments were retarded and contradicted themselves (he uses the clip again on latter show as well)
I am useing it as example to show how obvious the BS of "no bailout for the poor" is.
Poor get bailed out every day. Average Joes too.

Would the world be better without banks to give loans that people need or without the Autoplants that employ them?

Sounds like that would hurt the poor more. The bonuses and trips they did with the funds were still BS I admit, but the idea of "no bailouts for the rest of us" is just a 100% idiot lie equal to the one of the rich somehow paying "less" taxes than everyone else which is also a 100% idiot lie since 40% don't pay at all taxes on get more back at years end than they paid in, and the 15% tax bracket is for investments.

There is no 99%. Never has been, never will.

Don't be so polarized. Of course there are idiots on both sides of the isle. Dosn't alter cold hard facts.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2012, 05:02:17 PM »
Just a guess- you vote republican. 

Numbers don't lie you can't deny the math, solicitus.  There is no debate over whether the %1 exists, just what should be done.  Like global warming, there is no debate over whether is is happening or not- its quantifiable- you cannot deny the math.  The debate lies with why is it happening.

As to the amazingly cold hearted lack of empathy or the frighting inability to see anything for someone else's perspective, well we can leave that for later.

Ficken thoughtless "value" based thinking.  Please use what's tangible, i.e. math, not whether you think the corporate spending is bad?  Its just bad, mmmkay.  What some single fool did for lunch one day has nothing, nothing at all to do with a macro issue like this.