Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone who has taken the lsat at Univ. of West LA Law 9527  (Read 579 times)

cwang213

• View Profile
    • Email
Anyone who has taken the lsat at Univ. of West LA Law 9527
« on: March 19, 2012, 11:52:40 PM »
I am registered to take the LSAT June 11 at Univ of west LA and I know these LSAT test venues vary on whether or not they allow students to go outside and smoke. Was wondering if anyone who has taken the test at UWLA Law knows if they do let you go outside and smoke or if I should bring some other kind of nicotine supplement.

Thanks!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone who has taken the lsat at Univ. of West LA Law 9527
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 09:03:16 AM »
you should bring Nicolyzer G-9000, available from any tobacco shop for about $1,750.  and batteries.  not forget batteries.

Jeffort

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
Re: Anyone who has taken the lsat at Univ. of West LA Law 9527
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:55:51 PM »
I am registered to take the LSAT June 11 at Univ of west LA and I know these LSAT test venues vary on whether or not they allow students to go outside and smoke. Was wondering if anyone who has taken the test at UWLA Law knows if they do let you go outside and smoke or if I should bring some other kind of nicotine supplement.

Thanks!

LSAC policy is that you are not allowed to exit the test facility/building during the break and the proctors are instructed to enforce the rule (though not all of them always do).  Don't try to sneak out, if you get caught you get written up and possibly dismissed from the test, which is a really bad thing to have on your record when you apply.  Just get the patch or some nicotine gum or lozenges.