Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Female 0L Thinking of Air Force or Coast Guard JAG  (Read 4991 times)

cerealkiller

• View Profile
Re: Female 0L Thinking of Air Force or Coast Guard JAG
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 06:38:17 PM »
Very classy, Sollicitus! I would have expected nothing less from you.

You do realize that you're entering a field where others are going to have competing viewpoints that differ from you own, right? It seems like the least you could do is present your viewpoint without resorting to ad hominem attacks, but I guess that's out of the question.

Good luck with your legal career!

sollicitus

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 06:41:23 PM »
Very classy, Sollicitus! I would have expected nothing less from you.

You do realize that you're entering a field where others are going to have competing viewpoints that differ from you own, right? It seems like the least you could do is present your viewpoint without resorting to ad hominem attacks, but I guess that's out of the question.

Good luck with your legal career!

It's not a competing viewpoint, you fuckingdumbass, its a black and white cold hard fact. You never served. You lied, now shut thefuckup and go away. I deal with fake want to be vets like you every day. You sicken me. If you did serve, you are even worse for the waste of resources you consumed.

cerealkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 06:46:27 PM »
Obviously your reading comprehension and reasoning skills are severely lacking. I advise that you purchase a very robust legal malpractice insurance policy because you're going to need it, my imbecilic friend. 

sollicitus

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 07:01:19 PM »
Obviously your reading comprehension and reasoning skills are severely lacking. I advise that you purchase a very robust legal malpractice insurance policy because you're going to need it, my imbecilic friend.

Yes, the end result of being proven wrong. Does responding make you feel better dumbass? You compared black letter cold hard fact definitions of a GOVT EXAM to "opinions in the law"......... are you trying to be a flame, or just that good at it. God  I hope it is on purpose, for the good of mankind.

cerealkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 07:18:16 PM »

Yes, the end result of being proven wrong. Does responding make you feel better dumbass? You compared black letter cold hard fact definitions of a GOVT EXAM to "opinions in the law"......... are you trying to be a flame, or just that good at it. God  I hope it is on purpose, for the good of mankind.

Well, unlike you, I'm prepared to prove my point with facts rather than rely on hyperbole and fanciful analogies. Your reading comprehension and reasoning skills are lacking. Case in point, you inferred that I was an officer. I was not an officer and nothing in my comment suggested that I was. But that didn't stop you from drawing that erroneous conclusion.

I was enlisted, not commissioned. A 91B, in fact. I went to Fort Leonardwood for basic training, Fort Sam Houston for AIT, and I served in Kansas, Korea, and Hawaii. You're a joke, Sollicitus.

sollicitus

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 11:04:16 PM »

Well, unlike you, I'm prepared to prove my point with facts rather than rely on hyperbole and fanciful analogies. Your reading comprehension and reasoning skills are lacking. Case in point, you inferred that I was an officer. I was not an officer and nothing in my comment suggested that I was. But that didn't stop you from drawing that erroneous conclusion.

I was enlisted, not commissioned. A 91B, in fact. I went to Fort Leonardwood for basic training, Fort Sam Houston for AIT, and I served in Kansas, Korea, and Hawaii. You're a joke, Sollicitus.

fantasies? You mean reality? Sod off you moron. If you did serve then you did take the asvab and that means that you either were too stupid to know what it was or just feel like lieing for fun. Either way, you are an idiot. I don't care what bases you went to, who cares? All cake walk bases. What does that prove? That you can drink coffee and keep up with the pack? Too bad they didn't teach you to breath and think at the same time. You make us all look bad.

cerealkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 01:10:32 AM »
Sollicitus, your posts are truly reflective of your username. You are quit disturbed, my man. Good luck with that.

sollicitus

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 10:00:16 AM »
Sollicitus, your posts are truly reflective of your username. You are quit disturbed, my man. Good luck with that.

This coming from someone who named himself "cerealkiller". A ninja turtle joke from the 1980's or a jack the ripper in training, either way, stfu.

cerealkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 01:07:37 PM »
What can I say? I really enjoy a nice bowl of cereal.

sollicitus

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 01:27:15 PM »
What can I say? I really enjoy a nice bowl of cereal.

by killing it?

Ok, fair enough I guess on that part.

I have to remind myself that as a 0L posters just THINK they understand the world (even worse for those over 40 who think that all those decades mean anything) Good luck in life friend, I suspect you will look back in 3 years and see things a bit different than you do now.

For what it's worth, I prefer poptarts.