Do not go to law school expecting to transfer. Poster above did, but he was in the top 5% and there is a 95% chance you won't be in the top 5%. Go to a law school you would be happy being at for 3 years. If you happen to be in the top 5% then think about transferring, but even if you are in the top 5% you are going to be somewhere for a whole year and probably develop relationships within your section that are often to hard to leave. Many people think they will just go to X school and transfer up, but that happens in about 5% of situations.
I love how everyone who posts on the internet is top 5%.
Quote from: sollicitus on March 04, 2012, 12:22:00 PMI love how everyone who posts on the internet is top 5%.Hah. I love how people feel the need to post about their skepticism on the Internet for no apparent reason. I guess I should be more accurate for your sake. I was in the top 3%.