Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Boulder, Denver, or Lewis and Clark?  (Read 900 times)

zosterman

• View Profile
Boulder, Denver, or Lewis and Clark?
« on: January 31, 2012, 06:01:54 PM »
I'm deciding between CU Boulder, Sturm College of Law (U of Denver), and Lewis and Clark. I would love to speak to any current students or anyone who has visited any of these schools. I was an Environmental Policy major in college (in Colorado) and studied a lot of Federal Indian Law. I'm also interested in international law in those areas though I know I could get to school and change my mind about what I choose to study.

Any comments are much appreciated!

I would also appreciate if anyone could direct me to areas on the website where these schools are already discussed. The search function is not working for me for some reason.

Opie58

Re: Boulder, Denver, or Lewis and Clark?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 12:17:53 AM »
I live in Seattle, and have been to Denver & the Boulder area several years ago.  I'm sure either school would be great, so I would think about what would be available to do during any down time you may find.  One thing neither Denver nor Boulder can offer is the coast.  Portland sets along the Columbia River, so the river gorge area is awesome, plus you would be in the heart of wine country along the I-5 corridor in Oregon & eastern Washington.  Also, the coast is only a 2-hr drive; I love the Oregon coast over Washington’s coast – very beautiful.  Not sure that is what you were looking for, but I feel it’s something to consider.