Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: CLEO 2012  (Read 1569 times)

laj888

• View Profile
CLEO 2012
« on: January 31, 2012, 02:14:01 AM »
Hello All,

I was wondering whether or not any of you who have applied to CLEO's Six Week Summer Institute have heard anything from them. Any acceptances, nominations from schools?

furcifer

Re: CLEO 2012
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 11:51:59 PM »
I didn't do any prep courses but looking back I wish I had. Is there any way to get a scholarship for it? If so, go for it.

howardhowardhoward

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 12:07:44 PM »
I applied. They said they will start contacting the schools on our applications mid-March to see if any of those schools will make recommendations for the program. I really hope I get in!

sollicitus

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »
How competitive can it realisticly be to get into a prep program that most just skip at a T4? It may be of value to you and I hope you get what you pay for, but you'd think getting into it would be about as "hard" as applying to Devry.

sollicitus

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 03:21:25 PM »
There was a post here (deleted while I tried to respond to it) saying that its lack of difficulty in applying does not negate it's possible value to the user. Not  sure why the poster got scared and erased it. (stupid really) but what the F'ever.

I would have said that "true but I was responding to the the "hope I get in" part".

But I like I said.....