Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: go newt go!  (Read 4945 times)

winchester buttre

• View Profile
Re: go newt go!
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2012, 07:31:12 PM »
a squirrel can learn stuff.

Nuts to that.  Squirrels are very skilled at preparing for winter.

winchester buttre

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2012, 07:35:41 PM »
Will Romney ask Palin to be running mate? Fingers crossed.  Here we go again- "Gov. Palin, what newspapers do you read?  I can see Russia from my house."

It'll probably be Mark Rubio what with the 29 electoral votes and the Latin connection. 

winchester buttre

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2012, 07:39:01 PM »
He's ready for his new job at Fox.

That's probably true as his contingency plan unless he can get Romney to make him his VP running mate and get into the White House.  You never know, there is a long time ahead until D-day and anything can happen.

If something happened to a "President" Romney and he was critically injured do you think Newt would be at Romney's bedside?

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2012, 08:53:48 PM »
What? And no. No I don't.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »

That's probably true as his contingency plan unless he can get Romney to make him his VP running mate and get into the White House.  You never know, there is a long time ahead until D-day and anything can happen.

If something happened to a "President" Romney and he was critically injured do you think Newt would be at Romney's bedside?

Probably not, that's what doctors and nurses are for. If it becomes President Romney & Newt VP, Newt would be busy taking control of the country and re-decorating the White House.  Maybe just one hospital visit to get a PR pic taken if that scenario were to happen. 

Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2012, 10:26:24 PM »
Romney won't pick Newt.  That'd be as foolish as picking Palin, probably even more so. The repup primary is a fight for right wingers- who would never vote anything other than repub.

The general is a fight for moderates- who can vote dem.  Newt is not moderate and he pisses women off like no politician I have ever seen.  Women votes are a problem for Romney, enter Ann's speeches and distance from the Newt.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2012, 07:33:59 AM »
Another tip: Nothing has been about anyone's "poem" - aka simple rhetorical device to put down Blue.  Wasn't it a roses are red parody? Dooode!!

Dude, I know it was a parody.  It was weak, but small potatoes.  I have a different take on the abortion issue so j.f., based on that one issue made a stupid assumption.  Its fun to jaw with a goofball, anyway.   So, whats the scoop? The way he/she writes and the way all of you seem to talk about him/her like the weird, secret, deeply disturbed uncle who lives in the attic is amusing.

not mock handicapped.

you only thing stupid.  enjoy your career ar dairy queen.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2012, 07:35:28 AM »

yes, to pull out iv.  or serve with divorce papers  or whatever.

CWFirm

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2012, 03:48:48 PM »
Will Romney ask Palin to be running mate? Fingers crossed.  Here we go again- "Gov. Palin, what newspapers do you read?  I can see Russia from my house."

It'll probably be Mark Rubio what with the 29 electoral votes and the Latin connection.

Think Rubio is definitely out. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/14/rubio-im-not-going-to-be-the-vice-president-2/?iref=allsearch