Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: go newt go!  (Read 4375 times)

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: go newt go!
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2012, 02:12:56 PM »
winchester buttre, if it needs to be said: I wasn't calling you an idiot or a fool.  We are being idiots in this thread, collectively, and the dumbass who references English words in a dictionary and tells people they need moot court is a straight up unabating fool.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2012, 02:50:25 PM »
boo.

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2012, 03:29:39 AM »
boo.

Yeah, booooo.  This thread has a lot of potential for more arguments and has plenty of legs to run with.  It's one of the few signs of life here keeping the board alive these days.

We have many months until the election, anything can happen during that time. 

One of the prime candidates could trip and fall down the stairs, get bit by a dog and infected with rabies, decide to give up material possessions and join a commune or become a Buddhist, the list goes on... 

Julie is always up for fun argument and banter, she just needs more people to tango with.  Just try not to get all bent out of shape when she insults you!

Julie, what are your current thoughts on Romney for republican nominee? 
He scares me, especially if he manages to get to have access to the 'bomb stuff button'.

Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 05:39:24 PM »
ok, julie play with chuck.

julie like see much longer republican primary season.  and sarah palin should jump in get more publicity for her ghost-written pablum.

romney train wreck.  49% unfavorables?  you kidding?

obama luckiest candidate ever.  julie wish he turn out be smart as julie was hoping in '08, but he still much better than anyone repubs going nominate.

that enough substance for you?

julie go rest now.

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2012, 08:18:33 AM »
ok, julie play with chuck.

julie like see much longer republican primary season.  and sarah palin should jump in get more publicity for her ghost-written pablum.

romney train wreck.  49% unfavorables?  you kidding?

obama luckiest candidate ever.  julie wish he turn out be smart as julie was hoping in '08, but he still much better than anyone repubs going nominate.

that enough substance for you?

julie go rest now.

Yeah, that's some pretty good and deep substance.  It satiates me for the moment while the news disturbs me. 

It seems that yet again voters are faced with having to pick the least bad rotten apple out of the barrel.   

Hopefully many informed people that have read stuff and done some research will show up to the polls and vote with brains instead of voting for best dressed, best haircut, or best suit and tie guy.

I'd like to see Palin make a lot more noise to stir the pot.  IMHO she does make a lot of sense in practical ways about many issues.  She's a tough woman with some good core principles she sticks to, for better or for worse.  I respect that. She doesn't seem to radically change her views and guiding principles based on the direction the wind is blowing on a particular day, unlike many other candidates, *cough cough* again what's your view today Mr. Romney?

Thinking about it realistically, I still have not been able to conceive of a rational/sane reason anyone could have to want to run for president and be the President of the USA and go through everything involved in the process of running and then the daily processes once in office.  It just doesn't seem like an attractive job rational people would seek and enjoy aside from narcissists.

I'm sure the living and travel benefits are nice with air force one, the white house and white house kitchen and other staff, and everything else, but the pressure cooker you are in during the whole time has to make it pretty hard to be able to enjoy those luxuries for even a few uninterrupted hours every now and then.

And yeah, as it looks now, Obama is a very lucky candidate for re-election given the republican candidates as they stand right now.
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

winchester buttre

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2012, 07:44:22 PM »
Don't be so serious amidst all our idiocy and jostling.

Julie condemns all repubs, whilst supporting Newt and then Rick-  What doesn't mesh?

San Dimas High School football rules!!!!!

Oh, it's idiocy.  It meshes well--someone, j.f. takes medication.  lol!

That movie was great for k.r. career.  What a great screen actor.  lol.

Oh boy, picking a fight with Julie Fern.  I wish you luck. 

She will outwit, outfox and out last you with one-liners as long as you can endure, and then you may end up being the one needing medication!

She or he is prejudice, so he can't be that smart.
One liners huh, easy. Lol!
I wasn't picking a fight but I think he/she was.
He wrote a very sub-par poem in an abortion thread and the other poster wrote a good one; I thought the other poster's was better work.  So, now she/he hates me?
Don't you think that is stupid?  Thanks for the tip though, Chuck.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2012, 08:57:20 PM »
Don't be so serious amidst all our idiocy and jostling.

Julie condemns all repubs, whilst supporting Newt and then Rick-  What doesn't mesh?

San Dimas High School football rules!!!!!

Oh, it's idiocy.  It meshes well--someone, j.f. takes medication.  lol!

That movie was great for k.r. career.  What a great screen actor.  lol.

Oh boy, picking a fight with Julie Fern.  I wish you luck. 

She will outwit, outfox and out last you with one-liners as long as you can endure, and then you may end up being the one needing medication!

She or he is prejudice, so he can't be that smart.
One liners huh, easy. Lol!
I wasn't picking a fight but I think he/she was.
He wrote a very sub-par poem in an abortion thread and the other poster wrote a good one; I thought the other poster's was better work.  So, now she/he hates me?
Don't you think that is stupid?  Thanks for the tip though, Chuck.

julie picking fight?

now, now, dipshit.

and not to worry, julie not hate you.  julie just think you pitiful and misguided--much as though live in indiana.

now back your g.i. joe.

p.s.  is "prejudice" supposed be adjective, you twit?

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2012, 11:57:23 PM »
Another tip: Nothing has been about anyone's "poem" - aka simple rhetorical device to put down Blue.  Wasn't it a roses are red parody? Dooode!!   
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2012, 06:45:33 PM »
give up.  it like talking to squirrel.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2012, 06:55:47 PM »
a squirrel can learn stuff.