Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: go newt go!  (Read 5328 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: go newt go!
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 06:58:24 PM »
he sound lot like blueidiot.

winchester buttre

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 02:26:31 PM »
Santorum is stuck in his own past and still fighting demons--social issues are not where the electorate is thinking.  That Kennedy slight was plain stupid.  This guy is scary and thankfully, I don't think he stands a chance.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 02:40:33 PM »
^^^ Shhh. We want Rick to win the primary. Julie like Newt for idiocy, I like Rick- Go Rick 2012.  NASCAR all the way.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

winchester buttre

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 12:16:12 AM »
Obama is a strong enough candidate to win outright for the Democrats without the need of a ringer like Santorum, Palin or Gingrich on the Republican side.  If you are worried that Romney will win the primary then I see the need to cheer for the less viable candidates.  That appears to be Julie's hope.  Is this the same for you? I understand the worry too, because of Obama's lofty promises back in 08.  He has had 4 years and much of the electorate are upset over the stilted status quo.  Now, I'm playing the devil's advocate here but Romney is a successful businessman, was the Governor of Massachusetts and is a moderate.  If the economy continues to remain stagnant with only marginal improvement the fickle electorate might get a case of incumbent-itis.  When George H. Bush lost the election in 1992 a third party candidate who was a businessman took 19% of the popular vote.  The economy was in shambles in 92' and some thought it needed a business approach.  Something to consider, no?

winchester buttre

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2012, 12:23:52 AM »

Didn't bluewarrior just dis, Santorum a few posts back?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: go ricky go!
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 01:04:33 AM »
^^^ Shhh. We want Rick to win the primary. Julie like Newt for idiocy, I like Rick- Go Rick 2012.  NASCAR all the way.

hey, newt big deal when thread started.

go ricky go!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: go ricky go!
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 01:07:31 AM »
Obama is a strong enough candidate to win outright for the Democrats without the need of a ringer like Santorum, Palin or Gingrich on the Republican side.  If you are worried that Romney will win the primary then I see the need to cheer for the less viable candidates.  That appears to be Julie's hope.  Is this the same for you? I understand the worry too, because of Obama's lofty promises back in 08.  He has had 4 years and much of the electorate are upset over the stilted status quo.  Now, I'm playing the devil's advocate here but Romney is a successful businessman, was the Governor of Massachusetts and is a moderate.  If the economy continues to remain stagnant with only marginal improvement the fickle electorate might get a case of incumbent-itis.  When George H. Bush lost the election in 1992 a third party candidate who was a businessman took 19% of the popular vote.  The economy was in shambles in 92' and some thought it needed a business approach.  Something to consider, no?

you misunderstand meaning "ringer."

julie root for ricky because julie want see god win.

something to consider, no?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 01:09:18 AM »

Didn't bluewarrior just dis, Santorum a few posts back?

he just want us think he anything except bat-*&^% crazy republican, much like yourself.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2012, 01:23:02 PM »
We're all closet repubs in here- Go Rick 2012. 
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2012, 04:34:30 PM »
julie's closet republican beat up your closet republican.

run, sarah, run!