Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: go newt go!  (Read 5165 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: go newt go!
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 11:16:27 PM »
paul going stay in no matter what.  he be problem enough for repugs in general.  right now, julie looking for nomination troubles.

julie want con tested convention so divine sarah can enter race and get holy *&^% kicked out her.

fun!

This confirms that we independent consevatives select our presidents....Romney and Obama are the only two contenders...doesn't matter which one wins.

The right wing nuts and left-wing nuts both want her to run...lol.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 12:08:05 PM »
You just made me chuckle, Blue.  Not so much because your are wrong, but because your you're indirectly not wrong.

The repubs pressured her not to run precisely because they thought she could win a primary, but never never a general election.  Even if she wasn't a wing nut, which she is, she is too uninformed on too many issues to come off as anything but a dumbass in against challenging opposition. 

Her last ditch effort was to associate herself with the conservative messiah: Regan, via Thatcher. When Thatcher rejected her, unforgiving, Palin was out for good.  She won't be back.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 01:19:01 AM »
but julie want her back in.  by way of consolation, repubs already have so much dingbattiness going for them...

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 02:22:00 PM »
Start a petition on change.org asking her to run. I'll sign it :). Palin 2012 all the way.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 05:26:30 PM »
The pubs got sp and the dems got kucinich...the right and left fringe arlecchinos...good luck if you think either are viable candidates.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 05:58:09 PM »
What? That's not even part of the conversation and of course it true. Yes, there are dem wingnuts. 

Did you really get defensive because we are making fun of Palin? Really? Of all that can be mocked in this world, f.in Palin gets you defensive? Wow.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 08:29:51 PM »
palin might've won had she run.  julie figure she just not able handle so much work.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:31 PM »
What? That's not even part of the conversation and of course it true. Yes, there are dem wingnuts. 

Did you really get defensive because we are making fun of Palin? Really? Of all that can be mocked in this world, f.in Palin gets you defensive? Wow.

Aye think it is funny that sp is the "howard stern" of politics...many enjoy listening to her because they want to hear what she has to say next...some are so amused by her and some can't stand her...but both sides are tragically fixated on her...

she is an opportunist like kucinich...in it to keep her name out there and make a buck.
Many on the left are scared that romney will beat obama...So they want sp to run.

Neither sp nor kucinich are/were  ;) viable candidates...
Both funny as hell to me, though.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 12:56:53 AM »
Omg...that speech by santorum was totally disconnected from reality and somewhat scattered...he has a passionate cadence but the way he connects thoughts into sentences is jumbled....

I'd like to read his speech back...aye bet it's weird on paper.

Tricky with that lump of coal? Though..."ten people in that santorum room thought he was telling them that he was Santa claus and if they didn't vote for him it's a piece of carbon in the stocking during candy cane time.

...however with the coal he is on to something with rural and forest dwellers in the USA

...what did msnbc commentators say about santorums speech? Matthews thought santorum was passionate...in voice, maybe...his reality was a little spotty.

...even al sharp ton said it was a good speech?  Rachal maddow didn't even comment on the disjointedness...although she looked like she wanted to gouge her own eyes out...said almost nothing.

...how did they miss that opportunity to rip him to shreds...amazing that maybe msnbc forced hard objective journalism.

Msnb? Idiots

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 06:09:31 PM »
He's hanging himself- The smart thing to do if you don't like Rick is give him the mic. :). Rookie mistakes abound.

He's done, not because Romney beat him, but because he beat himself.  Romney is in a room right now chuckling to himself and shaking his head.  Rick played in Herman Kain style.