Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Advice on LOCI  (Read 287 times)

Gakai

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
Advice on LOCI
« on: January 11, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »
I still have not received a decision from my first choice school (I am some what of a splitter). However, I was accepted to my second choice school with all kinds of incentives if I send my seat deposit in by Feb. 1st. It's getting pretty close to that date and I am not sure if I should contact my top school and inform them of my predicament and that they are my top school or attempt to wait it out until the bitter end and pass up the incentives if need be. I do not want to contact them if it has the possibility of being more of an annoyance. Any advice?