Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Who will win 2012 presidential election?

Paul
 2 (10.5%)
Romney
 5 (26.3%)
Obama
 10 (52.6%)
Gingrich
 0 (0%)
Nader
 2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Who will win 2012 presidential election?  (Read 7057 times)

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Who will win 2012 presidential election?
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 05:39:38 PM »
I'm a giver ;)
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

LincolnLover

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »
what could possibly happen to make Obama not win? Don't you know it's a sin to not vote for him if you are black, hispanic, gay, or on welfare?

Ha, I think so too, but its likely- not a sure thing.  Plenty of time for things to happen.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 09:53:42 AM »
what could possibly happen to make Obama not win? Don't you know it's a sin to not vote for him if you are black, hispanic, gay, or on welfare?

Ha, I think so too, but its likely- not a sure thing.  Plenty of time for things to happen.

and if he also get votes of all numbnuts, he have yours as well.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 11:47:30 AM »
Millions of things could happen.  The biggest being, of course, the economy.  What happens in Europe economically may indirectly determine a U.S. presidential election.  That's just one (maybe two or three depending on how you look at it).  Who thought a year before Obama was elected, he would be?

I'm not saying I dislike Obama, if that's what you're thinking- just that the future is not certain.  Being too intuitive can be dangerous.       

Santorum is looking up in the polls, btw.  He might take Iowa.  You might have to add him to the list Blue.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

LincolnLover

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 04:29:52 PM »
8 votes, that's one Mormon family!

Millions of things could happen.  The biggest being, of course, the economy.  What happens in Europe economically may indirectly determine a U.S. presidential election.  That's just one (maybe two or three depending on how you look at it).  Who thought a year before Obama was elected, he would be?

I'm not saying I dislike Obama, if that's what you're thinking- just that the future is not certain.  Being too intuitive can be dangerous.       

Santorum is looking up in the polls, btw.  He might take Iowa.  You might have to add him to the list Blue.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 04:40:03 PM »
Santorum won't win

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

LincolnLover

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 04:47:48 PM »
Not against Obama,but why not the Primary? Who do you think will win that?

Samtorum won't win

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 04:58:33 PM »
Santorum probably won't win the primary.  Two main reasons: too little money and name recognition.  Blue is right, but back to the possibility of the present unlikely, possibility in the future.  We don't know, so many things can happen. 

In the same token Blue, I suspect you are unhappy that Obama probably will win. :)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2012, 11:53:21 PM »
Interesting..... What makes you think that would make me unhappy?

Here we go again...did you read my initial post?

Santorum probably won't win the primary.  Two main reasons: too little money and name recognition.  Blue is right, but back to the possibility of the present unlikely, possibility in the future.  We don't know, so many things can happen. 

In the same token Blue, I suspect you are unhappy that Obama probably will win. :)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 12:05:18 AM »
Santorum won't win the primary because he doesn't have enough money...and the liberal media won't even give him face time....the media doesn't even attack him...Plus he is very, very far right.

It was funny to me to see how the liberal media got their collective panties in a bunch and went after Herman Cain as if it was the announcement that S.P. was going to be mccain's running mate...that was so much fun to watch....

...very suspicious, that. Hmmmmmmm?

Not against Obama,but why not the Primary? Who do you think will win that?

Samtorum won't win