Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Year between Grad School and Law School - What to Do?  (Read 841 times)

collegebum1989

• View Profile
Re: Year between Grad School and Law School - What to Do?
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »
Thank you for all the wonderful advice, I took a look at another forum where people listed their LSAT score, and their study strategy (books, length, number of practice tests, etc), and for the large majority of answers, it seemed like most people had studied intensely either 2-3 months in advance for the exam. This is what I plan on doing from now until June. If not, then I will focus on it the entire summer after I complete my masters and retake in October. I just need to figure out what to do for next year now so I don't sit by and waste a year between masters and law school.

Ironically, I actually took the MCAT and the GREs in undergrad lol. I was initially premed, took the MCATs last september and decided to take a year off between undergraduate and med school and figured out I was better suited for engineering/technology. I studied nearly 6-8 hours everyday for 3 months, and did well on the exam, so I have the study discipline. Although, from what I've studied so far, the LSAT is completely different in terms of testing. 

GGI

• View Profile
Re: Year between Grad School and Law School - What to Do?
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 08:58:16 AM »
collegebum1989, it seems to me you are doing great and you know your stuff. All the best whatever you decide to do!

Giuseppe
Attorney and Author of Soft Skills for Lawyers
http://softskillsforlawyers.blogspot.com/