Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Discuss : what if constitutional basic rights come into collision with public...  (Read 5141 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
julie simply told you you incorrect about what julie mean.  deal with it.

ayperi

• View Profile
    • Email

pardon me , what are you arguing about? seems like you Julie don't think fortook  asking what school do I go to is not a good idea and then you two get involved in a discussion??

;D haha

ayperi

• View Profile
    • Email
I'm wirriting a paper on should government astrict constitutional basic rights when there is a big activity( for example, London will hold the Olympic games next year) ?

Their constitutional rights won't be affected, in all likelihood.

1. Do the police have the right to define high-risk people ?

Why wouldn't they?

1.Don't you think if the police define who should be high-risk people, there would a possibility that some people who are innoccent would be terrified by the police(because the police would do some actions to them  ) or they would be discriminated by other people who are not high-risk people.

2.You said "their rights won't be affected", what do you think is the most factor in insuring it?

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Julie made me cry yet again. I'm going to report her to the police.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

pardon me , what are you arguing about? seems like you Julie don't think fortook  asking what school do I go to is not a good idea and then you two get involved in a discussion??

;D haha

you not get it either, numbnuts.   this really your best topic, cupcake?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Julie made me cry yet again. I'm going to report her to the police.

julie convinced you cry plenty.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Maybe I would stop crying if you could just communicate better.  A relationship needs communication. 
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

ayperi

• View Profile
    • Email

[/quote]

you not get it either, numbnuts.   this really your best topic, cupcake?
[/quote]

ummm the reason why I didn't get it is because I'm not native English speaker. !@#$%^

I'm interested in why you call me cupcake?? That is a kind of cake too sweet... and it is called fairy cake in England.

At last , I don't want this to be my best topic, that make no sense. I want to communicate with people here and I find it kind of interesting =]

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Your fine ayperi. I didn't get it either.  Julie not communicate too well and tries to raise pulses at the same time.  Easy to do one or the other, but hard to do both.

And yes, cup cakes are sweet- sweety ;)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Maybe I would stop crying if you could just communicate better.  A relationship needs communication.

since when we have relationship?

julie understand your chronic loneliness worsen during holidays, but that no excuse debase yourself.