Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: application question  (Read 257 times)

rozalin

• View Profile
application question
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:18:11 PM »
hello all,
I took the December LSAT and I am wondering if I can go ahead and submit my school applications as soon as I complete them or do I have to wait until I get my score?
Thanks! 

Zepp

• View Profile
Re: application question
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »
Since the schools aren't going to rely on what you say your score is on the application, and will wait for the official results from the LSAC, you can go ahead and apply. Since most schools do rolling admissions, it is always helpful to apply early, but you are at a bit of a disadvantage in that you don't know what your score is, and if it even within the realm of what the school normally considers, and may well be wasting your money by applying to a schools that are beyond your scores, or not applying to the schools you have a shot at.  But there really is nothing to stop you from sending in the application. 
GULC 2010 Cum Laude

IClawstud

• View Profile
Re: application question
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 03:41:13 PM »
I agree. It will also make it easier on you when your grades to come in because if you have your transcripts into LSAC along with your letters of recommendation, you won't have to do anything when the results come in, LSAC will take care of everything.
Good Luck with your results.