Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Baylor (no scholarship and quit job) v. St Mary's (scholarships and keep job)  (Read 3770 times)

DanielleTex

• View Profile
Thank you all for your sound input. 

I'm not looking for the easy route.  I'm looking for the best route.

I'm going to have to work hard no matter where I go.  It's kind of concerning that so many posters on LSD are so willing to retort with "you won't make it" or "don't go."  While 90+% won't make it to the top, there are 10% of us that will.  It's sad that folks are so quick to lump 100% of us into the 90% (please know that I am referring to a lot of postings on LSD.  I'm not referring to Jimmy's previous post about best/worst students at both schools).

FalconJimmy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
It's kind of concerning that so many posters on LSD are so willing to retort with "you won't make it" or "don't go." 

You'll notice I usually don't respond that way.  Most people will make it.  I think by now, though, you're starting to see what I saw right away.  It's not you, personally, that's the issue.  I have no doubt you can finish law school.  You just need a realistic plan to make it happen.

jbrownt

• View Profile
Maybe you can the online education. Many of my friends having a full time job having an online education by the time they arrive at home. That's the only thing I can suggest to you.

john4040

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Maybe you can the online education. Many of my friends having a full time job having an online education by the time they arrive at home. That's the only thing I can suggest to you.

**Says the shill for an online law school.**

DanielleTex

• View Profile
Online education was also not one of the original options, but thank you.