Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Case study in court corruption  (Read 989 times)

nickmarch

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Case study in court corruption
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2011, 12:07:07 AM »
This case is not practicing law it is flat out corruption, collusion and conspiracy. 

justanothersucker

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 12:32:45 AM »
let me rephrase. Why do you think no one is willing to accept your story despite your proof?

Do you think its a giant conspiracy with everyone being wrong but you?

justanothersucker

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 12:36:39 AM »
wow.

Let's put it this way. What does this giant conspiracy against an elderly woman (and you) have to gain?

Honestly? If its the world against you, there must be something to gain.

Do you think they are out to get her trailor?

justanothersucker

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 12:38:32 AM »
so report him to the bar. Did you? What did the bar say about him?

I should also mention that my Mothers lawyer was given a $5k retainer to dispute the guardian.  He used up the whole $5k without even attempting to dispute the guardian and then quit.

justanothersucker

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 12:45:11 AM »
so 3 lawyers? All ganged up on one old lady and the law bar didn't punish any of them?
90 lies? How did you prove them lies? Why so many? Thats an insanely huge number, what did the whole town line up to lie?

I dont want or need legal advice.  Actually I contacted Andrew Sinclair before posting.  This thread is what it was titled to be.  A case stud in court corruption.

Had a lawyer, fired him as soon as he sold me out.  My Mothers Trustee hired two lawyers who sold her out.  My Mother hired herself a lawyer who sold her out. 

My Mother hired her lawyer to dispute the guardian that the judge appointed for her.  The judge appointed the guardian in spite of the fact that no one petitioned the court, in spite of the fact that she passed two mental exams within a year with the most recent exam taken two days prior to the guardian being appointed.  The guardian was appointed in the order to a motion for leave of court to file an amended complaint that said nothing about my Mothers mental status.  The judge granted the motion in spite of approximately 90 proven outright lies in sworn affidavits submitted with the motion.  Most of the lies were proven in the plaintiffs own exhibits.   

I did contact the FBI.  I received a reply that it was a State issue.  The reply did not contain a contact name, address or phone number.  The reply had no signature.  Our Governor Christie was the federal Attorney in NJ before becoming the Governor.  Think maybe the FBI doesnt want their golden boy to look bad being that he has been aware of what is going on since day one.

justanothersucker

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 12:58:17 AM »
Ok, you and YOUR lies confused me at first. I get it now. You right your posts here as if they are out to get your mom, they are not. They are trying to protect her from you. You deny abuse, say "mom tell them" and they make a court ruling that it is in her best interest to be elsewhere.
Dang dude. You wrote:

"Judge Hogan then thru a second party (Mr. Barbour) sent Adult Protective Services to speak to my Mother.  Adult Protective Services found no wrongdoing, no kidnapping, no hostage holding, no abuse and that my Mother was well cared for.  Just like every example or fact favoring the defendants it is ignored by Judge Hogan."

Here is what you do, appeal. That's it. They must have some evidence. Thats why the lawyers quit or couldn't help and you had 90 friggin "lies" against you in court. Not against her, against you. Just be glad you are not in Prison.

You ramble on about your fathers service, so? He did that , not you. Repeat, not you.

You BS about right to chose where to live in america. Kids are taken away from abusive homes, same for adult dependents.

I watched the video. She is so old and frail. You should be ashamed of yourself. Of course you don't understand and are in denial. Most mother abusing scum bag leach sons are. You may not have kicked her down a flight of stairs, but you clearly didn't meet the minimal standard. Thats on you. YOU.

I know you need her SSA checks to survive, but get over yourself. If you were a self sufficient human being you wouldn't have to drain her trust to get a lawyer, or have her pay the $5K for one. YOU would pay the full amount.

Try to wrap your mind around this. That is why you are posting on a damn student forum. Moron.

Get help. Mental help. You and all those like you need it. 

I pray to God I never get stuck in family law. You make me sick to my very soul.

iracafella

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 01:49:44 AM »
This is the weirdest conversation I have read, I just started reading all the posts and this conversation is weird lol.

Anyways, there are a couple things I can tell you, original poster guy:

1. Corruption is pretty standard to an extent, but those who are corrupt in courts are usually taking risks. If you work hard to talk to the right people for legal info and advice, you may be able to catch an untenable decision of the judge, or a adverse lawyer who violated the Rules of Professional Conduct.

2. The law is a dirty game, look up "Bad Man" theory in Black's Law Dictionary. Also read John Grisham books, that really helped me realize that I was not the only one noticing corruption - it's as old as courts themselves.

3. Courts tend to take advantage, and/or screw over, Pro Se people. You will notice that as a recurring theme in all jurisdictions in this country.

Overall, for better or worse, you seem very alarmed that a judge is screwing a Pro Se person over in a case, but that is more common than you might think. But I assure you, he who breaks a rule, takes a risk. Even just one obviously unfair decision of a judge, creates an appeal that creates court records showing what went on, then lawyers do research and find out, and law students read records and research and find out - and that is kind of justice in itself. The same goes for State Bar proceedings against attorneys; if you can catch the other guy or gal breaking a specific Rule of Professional Conduct for State Bar Attorneys, then report them and Cite the rule specifically. Issue - Rule - Argument - Conclusion - IRAC !!

- iracafella :)

nickmarch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 08:19:52 AM »
wow.

Let's put it this way. What does this giant conspiracy against an elderly woman (and you) have to gain?

Honestly? If its the world against you, there must be something to gain.

Do you think they are out to get her trailor?

My Mother does not live in a trailer.  (Not trailor)

The corruption is to punish me for blowing the whistle about a toxic ead exposure to the public it is not against my Mother.  The State did nothing to warn or do anything to protect the public.  Why?  Because the owner of the exclusive hotel where the exposure occured used his position as head of a State office and the funds from his office to rehab hs own hotel. 

Again, read the documents and come to your own conclusions.

nickmarch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 08:21:17 AM »
so report him to the bar. Did you? What did the bar say about him?

Yes I did and they did nothing.

nickmarch

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 08:24:49 AM »
so 3 lawyers? All ganged up on one old lady and the law bar didn't punish any of them?
90 lies? How did you prove them lies? Why so many? Thats an insanely huge number, what did the whole town line up to lie?

The bar did nothing.  The State didnt care about god knows probably thousands of people exposed to lead they certainly dont cre about my Mother.

Yes 90 lies in sworn affidavits.  The documents are there read them!

Most of the lies were proven as lies in the plaintiffs motion, in the exhibits.  Again, the motion papers are there read them!