Specific Groups / Issues > Oh Canada!

Is an ABA JD enough to practice in Canada?

<< < (2/2)

B212bb:

--- Quote from: LincolnLover on January 21, 2012, 06:32:33 PM ---I'm surpised Quebec isn't it's own nation. (even though Canada isn't really a nation yet itself)

--- End quote ---

I hope that was sarcasm. Canada is a nation, a pretty damn great one too. Oh, and the CBA actually limits the number of law schools which is why Canadian lawyers and law graduates are far better off than American ones. Canada does not belong to the UK either. It is a sovereign and independent country. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of Canada as much as she is Queen of the United Kingdom. The Canadian Monarchy is co-equal with the British one.

LincolnLover:
If she is as much as she is to the UK (as you said) then that is a huge amount. That is 100%.

--- Quote from: B212bb on January 30, 2012, 10:02:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: LincolnLover on January 21, 2012, 06:32:33 PM ---I'm surpised Quebec isn't it's own nation. (even though Canada isn't really a nation yet itself)

--- End quote ---

I hope that was sarcasm. Canada is a nation, a pretty damn great one too. Oh, and the CBA actually limits the number of law schools which is why Canadian lawyers and law graduates are far better off than American ones. Canada does not belong to the UK either. It is a sovereign and independent country. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of Canada as much as she is Queen of the United Kingdom. The Canadian Monarchy is co-equal with the British one.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version