Off-Topic Area > News Discussion

Cooley Law School's New Tampa, FL campus opens 2012

(1/8) > >>

pslaw2011:
http://www.cooley.edu/newsevents/2011/080811_cooley_opens_tampa_campus.html

Just released info on the newest Cooley campus. What kind of effect will this have for current /future Cooley students?

Hamilton:
Between the lawsuit against bloggers, continued expansion, and their own ranking system, they are not helping their reputation.*

*these statements represent personal opinions and are not intended to disuade any prospective students from attending TMC Law School.  These opinions are not intended to suggest fraud or misrepresentation of fact by TMC Law School.  Prospective students must do their own due dilligence and reach their own conclusions about which school to attend.

THERE - hopefully that will keep them from suing me too...

pslaw2011:
lol.

I'd imagine the point is to expand networking opportunities for students that are coming from Florida to go to Cooley.

lawstudent#1:
So if people spread lies and you sue, it makes you the F'd up guy? ???

Dang, I hope I don't get raped, I might go to prison with people like you in the voting population. :-X

pslaw2011:

--- Quote from: lawstudent#1 on August 08, 2011, 06:30:32 PM ---So if people spread lies and you sue, it makes you the F'd up guy? ???

Dang, I hope I don't get raped, I might go to prison with people like you in the voting population. :-X

--- End quote ---

God, I hope I truly don't make it to be a lawyer- I might have to work with you on a regular basix :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version