Pre - pre - law (lawyer bound high schoolers) > Pre-Law in high school

What should I major in?

<< < (2/3) > >>

airbornemike:
Will do sir. Thank you.

if it pleases the court:
I recommend majoring in philosophy. If there is something else that you would rather major in, then I would do that but I would at least minor in philosophy. Philosophy majors have a modest understanding of legal concepts such as logic, reasoning, ethics, and critical thinking. These concepts are very important when answering questions on law school exams.

lawyerintraining:

--- Quote from: FalconJimmy on July 29, 2011, 09:39:24 PM ---Hey, feel free to drop me a line and stay in touch.
I finished Airborne school in 1986.  Seems like just yesterday.

--- End quote ---

Dang, how old are you man? You still in school?

MY2CENTS7:

--- Quote from: airbornemike on July 28, 2011, 09:23:07 AM ---What should I major in and should I get a minor? The last thing I'd want it to complete a major that is useless to me when applying to law schools.

--- End quote ---

Whatever You Want To! worry about a major when you go to college, you may be able to take some related studies such as Government, Logic, Reasoning, Business, when you get to college: Liberal Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Business Administration, etc.

Best Wishes and Best Regards!

MY2CENTS (former public school teacher and college professor) Now a 1L

FalconJimmy:

--- Quote from: lawyerintraining on August 13, 2011, 10:01:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: FalconJimmy on July 29, 2011, 09:39:24 PM ---Hey, feel free to drop me a line and stay in touch.
I finished Airborne school in 1986.  Seems like just yesterday.

--- End quote ---

Dang, how old are you man? You still in school?

--- End quote ---

Yep, I got my wings when I was 7 years old, and am now on the 35-year plan in school. 
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version